Lahainaluna High School

Skip to main content
| Login
Ms. Shanda Sasai » Enrollment


Required Documents for Enrollment into Lahainaluna High School


 Transferring from a Hawaii Public School, Charter School, or Private School?

  • Enrollment Forms: Enrollment, Additional Info, McKinney Vento Emergency Card, Photo ID
  • Birth Certificate
  •  Withdrawal Paperwork from previous school
  •  Proof of current residential address (electric, cable, water, lease)
  •  Guardianship documents (if not living with parents)
  •  Approved Geographic Exemption (if outside Lahainaluna district)
  •  Health Records (included in transfer paperwork)
  •  IEP   *if applicable