Good morning all! Graduation day/night is here so please take note of the following.
1) The main gate will be locked today.
2) The main gate will be opened at 3:00pm for alumni or volunteers who are going up to Mount Pu'u Pa'u Pa'u to light up the "L". Meeting area is at the administration building parking lot. Welcome back Alumni!
2) The main gate will open at 4pm for Class of 2018 graduates and students/alumni who will be playing for the band. Girls are to report to the Samuel Mo'okini Chorus Room while the boys report to boys locker room (revised 2:35pm)
3) The main gate will open at 4:30pm for families and friends. You will be directed to park. If you have people who need assistance, please tell the volunteers at the main gate. Stadium gates open at 5pm and reserved seating is available until 6:15pm. Graduation starts at 6:30pm. Only designated people can be on the field.
4) If you have balloons, signs, inflatables, umbrellas or a lot of leis, please put them at the back of the press box. They will not be permitted on the seating stands. It would be wise to designated someone to look over your things.
5) After the graduates walk to their designated areas on the track and the emcee has officially calls the graduation to be over, people from the stands may go to their child's designated area. Please be courteous to others and do not rush on to the track. We want to ensure everyone's safety.
6) As stated on the website and on the school's official Facebook page, please do not go on to the field and high heels or spiked shoes are not permitted as it can damage the track. Mahalo!
7) Please keep in mind that your child may be going to Project Grad. Check in is at Hale Pa'ina or our cafeteria located past the administration building.
8) Please drive safely to home.
For any questions, please send an email here or message us on Facebook. Please keep in mind that we will try to answer as soon as possible until 2pm. Any questions, please see our volunteers at the main gate. Mahalo and Congratulations!
Read More »