Engineering Technology offers students a rare opportunity to experience some of the leading technology disciplines in the modern world including:
- Computer Science (Coding): Students write real code in a variety of languages to control software and hardware.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD): Students design 3D products on the computer and manufacture them to spec.
- Electronics: Students use microcontrollers and sensors to create products that can sense and react to a variety of situations.
Advanced Classes also include:
- Web Page Development (from scratch)
- Information Technology (IT)